Over the years, friends have often asked me how I am able to be patient with my boys after a stressful day. Usually, I let them know that I do lose my patience sometimes, but reciting affirmations have been really helpful.
Whenever I’m feeling stressed, I try to take a few steps back to breathe and think of the positive things around me.
When my brain is searching…desperately searching for any little reason to de-stress and inspire me, these positive affirmations below often pop into my mind.
List of Daily Positive Affirmations for Stressed Mums
Daily affirmations can be either positive or negative. Hence, it is up to stressed mothers to choose which type of affirmation to recite daily.
If you affirm to yourself that you are lazy after a stressful day, these negative ideas will build up and affect the way you interact with your family and loved ones. These negative ideas will eventually lead to a vicious cycle of self-doubt, which you do not want your children to emulate.
Alternatively, if you tell yourself that you are resourceful and adequate after a stressful day, you have affirmed these positive ideas in your mind.
Hence, why not consciously choose to recite positive affirmations daily to inspire and uplift your spirits after a stressful day?
Without further ado, here are 25 positive affirmations stressed mums should recite daily.
1) I am getting better and better every day.
2) Just take a deep breath. This too shall pass.
3) Calmness washes over me with every deep breath I take.
4) I will get through this day.
5) Each morning brings a new day. Hence, I will do better tomorrow.
6) I am not a bad mom. I am a good mom simply having a stressful day.
7) Even when it feels chaotic, there is peace and love in my home.
8) I am the only person who can control my thoughts and actions.
9) I let go of all negative thoughts and behaviours today.
10) My children have unlimited potential and are made for more.
11) Today, I choose to fill my world with joy and kindness.
12) I have the strength to remain calm even in the middle of a storm.
13) I am grateful for the lessons learned this stressful day.
14) The hurdles of this day shall bring me joy and peace.
15) Positivity is a choice and I choose to be positive.
16) I have enough patience for my children today.
17) I have an amazing family and incredible friends.
18) My emotions today are valid.
19) I will ask for help.
20) There is no definite way to be a great mom.
21) I am too special to let anyone put me down, especially myself.
22) Motherhood has revealed my strengths.
23) I am becoming a stronger and better mom every day.
24) I will live today to the fullest with no regrets.
25) I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
Stress is every mum’s common enemy. So if you have some daily affirmations of your own, help another mum get through her day by sharing them in the comments below.
Thanks for reading this post on positive affirmations for stressed mothers.
I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them for you! Don’t forget to share it with friends and family!